What Does MassRID Do?
- Provides donations to organizations/workshops/conferences
- Provides an annual scholarship fund eligibility for Interpreters who are members
- Maintains partnerships with MSAD, MCDHH, DBCC, Deaf Inc, MIG
- Coordinates free workshops for members
- Sponsors workshops so members can attend at a discount
- Sponsors events in the Deaf/Deafblind Community
- Fundraises to give back to our Communities
How Does a MassRID Membership Benefit You?
- Network with colleagues and members of the Community
- Platform to share your ideas and opinions about state-wide decisions that will affect your profession
- Voting privileges in MassRID and National RID Conferences
- Opportunities to be involved allow for professional/leadership growth
- Three free CEU providing MassRID fully sponsored workshops a year
- Attend workshops at a discount