Why Join MassRID?
- Networking with colleagues – benefitting from their wisdom and experience!
- Having a voice in decisions made at the state level that will affect your everyday work.
- Attending workshops at a reduced rate
- Getting CEUs at no charge
- Voting privileges: Local Chapter & National Conferences
- Having opportunities for professional & leadership growth
Get involved and make MassRID the organization you want it to be!
Signing up to be a member of MassRID is easy!
MassRID follows the National RID membership cycle which begins July 1st and ends on June 30th. Payment for the upcoming year’s membership is accepted between July 1 and August 31st.
To become a member of MassRID or to renew your membership please download and fill out a membership form and mail it, with a check, to Ruth Lehrer our Membership Chair at the following address:
PO Box 504
Worthington, MA 01098
We have temporarily suspended all online membership payments through PayPal while we update and improve the website. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Membership categories and fees:
- General member (voting): $45
- Supporting (non-voting): $30
- Student: $10
- Recent ITP graduate*: waived!
- Organizational: $50
Note: a $10 late fee will apply for any member renewing after August 31st.
* If you’ve graduated from an ITP in the past year, one year free membership is our way of saying congratulations! At this point there is no way to register online for this waived year. Please download a membership form and mail/email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll make you an online profile, and email you with the username and password.