Massachusetts Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf

Are you interpreting in a classroom this year?

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 12:01 PM | MassRID CMP Coordinator (Administrator)

Any staff members providing educational interpreting for students who are deaf or hard of hearing in schools, including private special education schools or collaborative schools, must be registered through the MCDHH.

This includes personnel who may not be identified as interpreters but who provide sign language support services in an educational setting, including paraprofessionals, signing aides, tutors, language or communication facilitators, and others.

How do Educational Interpreters register?

To register with MCDHH, please go to and follow the link for "Educational Interpreter Registration."

The above information was copied from

Please note that Janice Cagan-Teuber is retired as of 7/30/21, and you should instead contact Aurora Wilber (

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software