Hello MassRID community,
Well, 2020 is officially halfway behind us. We are reaching out to you with an invitation and a reminder.
On Thursday, July 16, 2020 7:00pm-9:00pm EST we will be hosting an online General Meeting. In this meeting we aim to address four things:
- Current status of MassRID & National RID,
- Executive Board and Region Representative elections,
- New Executive Board for Fall 2020,
- Discussion of MassRID's Constitution and Bylaws.
We will have three people from National RID joining this meeting:
- Dr. Carolyn Ball, Affiliate Chapter Liaison
- Neal Tucker, Director of Member Services and Government Affairs
- Jason Farr, Region 1 Representative
MassRID General Meeting
Thu, Jul 16, 2020 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM (EDT)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts:
Join MassRID 2020-2021:
The new fiscal year has begun. Please click here to renew your membership or join us so that you can be a current member and vote, if you qualify.
We are excited to see many of you at our first virtual General Meeting on Thursday, July 16, 2020. We are very hopeful about the upcoming changes that this community makes together.
Interim MassRID Board